PUBLOW WITH PENSFORD PARISH COUNCIL
MEETING TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 11th JANUARY 2021
ZOOM: Meeting ID: 921 632 8724
TO ALL PARISH COUNCILLORS
You are summoned to attend a virtual meeting of the Parish Council on 11th January 2021 at 7pm on Zoom
H Richardson (Mrs) – Clerk to the Parish Council
Date: 5th January 2021
1. Public Participation – (15 minutes Maximum): Please note that prior to the official business of the meeting; members of the Parish are welcome to raise any Parish issues. Please inform the Clerk providing name, address and subject matter no later than 24 hrs prior to the meeting if you wish to arrange a speaking slot. Please keep your speech to a maximum of 3 minutes. Additionally, the applicant or their agent may verbally present planning applications. You are not guaranteed a slot if you do not book in advance. Please note the Parish Council cannot make a decision on items that are not on the agenda, but items may be put forward for the agenda for the next meeting.
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To receive notification of any members’ personal or prejudicial interest in any item on the agenda.
4. To confirm minutes of the previous meeting held on Monday 14th December 2020 as a true & fair record.
5. B&NES Ward Councillor: To receive an update on district matters from Cllr P May.
6. To receive any updates on current matters:
a) Vintage Phone Box – Cllr Paul Baxter & Cllr Jenny Gully
b) Allotments – Cllr Mike Daniels
c) Climate Emergency working group– Cllr Dawn Custance
d) Dog bins –Cllr Mike Daniels
e) Memorial Hall-Cllr Paul Baxter
f) Litter Picks & Bags – Cllr Tracey Jones
g) PCAA – Cllr Tony Heaford
7. Matters for discussion/decision:
a) To approve expenditure for more litter pickers.
b) To receive an update on ‘Safe route to school’
a) Clerks Progress Report.
b) Chairman’s Report
a) Applications to consult:
i. 20/04872/FUL: 155 High Street Pensford. Erection of a detached dwelling and associated works
b) Decision Notification:
i. 20/04295/TCA.: The Former Thomas A Becket’s Church, Church Street, Pensford. Yew(T1) – Crown Reduction. The height of the tree will remain the same. Width of the canopy after the works would be 40ft approx. NO OBJECTION
ii. 20/03861/FUL: Land to the North of the Orchard, High Street, Pensford. Erection of a single dwelling on the land to the north of the Orchard. REFUSE
c) Other Planning Matters:
i. Local Plan Partial Update: Consultation 7th Jan – 18th February 2021
10. Financial Matters:
a) To approve the financial Report:
b) To approve Payments to be authorised at November meeting:
|Mark McMullen||Footpath Officer||£80|
|Mrs Helen Richardson||Clerk Salary (December Payroll)||£719.21|
|Mrs Helen Richardson||Reimburse Zoom subscription (December)||£4.80|
c) To approve budget 2021-2022 and set the Precept Request.
11. Items of report to carry forward to the next meeting.
12. To Note Future Meetings:
Parish Liaison – Wednesday 24 March, Wednesday 14 July or Wednesday 21 July, Wednesday 13 October 2021
DATE OF NEXT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING: Scheduled Monday 8th February 2021