PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 8th May 2017 AT MEMORIAL HALL PUBLOW LANE PENSFORD
TO ALL PARISH COUNCILLORS
You are summoned to attend an AGM, Annual & Monthly meeting of the Parish Council on Monday 8th May 2017 at 7.15 pm in the Pavilion Room at the Memorial Hall
J Bragg (Mrs) – Clerk to the Parish Council Date: 3rd May 2017
Public Participation: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO THE OFFICIAL BUSINESS OF THE MEETING, MEMBERS OF THE PARISH ARE WELCOME TO RAISE ANY PARISH ISSUES. ADDITIONALLY, PLANNING APPLICATIONS MAY BE VERBALLY PRESENTED BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR AGENT.
Please inform the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting if you wish to arrange a speaking slot. Please keep your speech to a maximum of 3 minutes.
a) Chairman’s Report b) Financial Report c) Memorial Hall Report
1. Election of Chairman, Vice-Chairman
2. Signing of Declaration & Acceptance of Office Book
3. Register of Members Interests & Declaration of Acceptance of Office Forms to complete
4. Members of the Public
5. Apologies for Absence
6. To receive notification of any Members’ personal or prejudicial interest in any item on the Agenda
7. To confirm the Minutes of Monday 10th April 2017 as a true and fair record.
8. Appointment of Representatives for: Memorial Hall Committee: Parish Council’s Airport Association: Parish Liaison Meetings: ALCA Meetings: BANES Local Council Group: Chew Valley Forum: Flood Representative: Guardians for Defibrillators: Staffing Panel:
9. To Receive an update on District Matters from Cllr P May.
10. To receive any updates on matters from the last meeting:
a) Acker Bilk Bench Update
b) Finger Posts Update – JS
c) Tennis Club – SG
d) Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Result
e) Pensford 10K Sunday 30th April 2017 – JS
f) Litter Pick
11. Matters for Discussion/Decision: None at time of printing Agenda.
a) Clerks Progress Report – Clerk
Applications to Discuss:
17/0187/FUL The Wickets Blackrock Lane Publow. Form New Access Drive.
Planning Outcomes to Note:
17/00949/TCA The Former St Thomas a Beckets Church 1 x Elm E2 – fell No Objection
17/00974/ADCOU J & R Padfield Southleigh Farm Birchwood Lane. Prior approval request for the change of use from Agricultural Building to Dwelling (C3) and for associated operation development. Withdrawn.
14. Financial Matters:
a) Financial Accounts to March 2017 to be tabled at the meeting.
Payments to be authorised over £100.00
Mrs J Bragg Clerk Salary as per NJC Scale Point 26 758.56
Zurich Insurance Parish Council Insurances Renewal 766.11
SLCC Membership Renewal 108.00
Payments to be authorised:
Allotment Society Membership Renewal 30.00
Mrs J Bragg Clerk Imprest 23.40
K C Printing Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Flyers 70.00
Receipts to note:
Mr Cox Allotment Rental 20.00
15. Items of Report to carry forward to the next Meeting:
16. To Note Future Meetings:
DATE OF NEXT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING: MONDAY 12th June 2017 AT 7.15 pm