PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 11th MARCH 2019 AT MEMORIAL HALL PUBLOW LANE PENSFORD
TO ALL PARISH COUNCILLORS
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Monday 11th March 2019 at 7.15 pm in the Pavilion Room at the Memorial Hall
J Bragg (Mrs) – Clerk to the Parish Council Date: 5TH March 2019
Public Participation: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO THE OFFICIAL BUSINESS OF THE MEETING, MEMBERS OF THE PARISH ARE WELCOME TO RAISE ANY PARISH ISSUES. ADDITIONALLY, PLANNING APPLICATIONS MAY BE VERBALLY PRESENTED BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR AGENT.
Please inform the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting if you wish to arrange a speaking slot. Please keep your speech to a maximum of 3 minutes.
1. Public Participation:
a) Mr S Harries – A37 Safety Works
2. Apologies for Absence
3. To receive notification of any Members’ personal or prejudicial interest in any item on the Agenda
4. To confirm Minutes of the previous Meeting held on Monday 14th January 2019
5. To Receive an update on District Matters from Cllr P May – A37 Safety Works & Extra Meeting.
6. To receive any updates on current matters
i) PCAA Meeting
7. Matters for Discussion/Decision:
a) Candlestick Brook
b) Festival Woodborough Mill Farm
c) Allotments & Deer Problems
d) Tennis Club
f) Litter Pick
8. Reports: a) Parish Liaison Meeting b) Chew Valley Forum Meeting c) Bristol Wrong Road Meeting – SG d) Clerks Progress Report
19/00689/FUL Ms C Crossman The Wickets Blackrock Lane Publow. Erection of 2 storey dwelling following demolition of existing property.
Planning Appeal Decisions to Note:
18/02761/FUL 49 Hillcrest Pensford. Erection of 1 no. 2 bedroom house. Appeal is allowed and planning permission granted.
18/02696/FUL Mr I Macleod Greenfields Blackrock Lane Publow. Construction of a detached single storey dwelling and ancillary works. Appeal is dismissed.
10. Financial Matters:
Payments to be authorised over £100.00
Mrs J Bragg Clerk Salary £757.92
ALCA Membership Renewal 2019/20 £221.89
Payments to be authorised:
Mr D Lowe Footpaths February 2019 £80.00
Mrs J Bragg Clerks Imprest £36.60
10a) Parish Precept
11. Items of Report to carry forward to the next Meeting:
12. To Note Future Meetings: DATE OF NEXT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING:
MONDAY 8th APRIL 2019 AT 7.15 pm