PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 13th May 2019 AT MEMORIAL HALL PUBLOW LANE PENSFORD
TO ALL PARISH COUNCILLORS
You are summoned to attend an AGM, Annual & Monthly meeting of the Parish Council on Monday 13th May 2019 at 7.15 pm in the Pavilion Room at the Memorial Hall
J Bragg (Mrs) – Clerk to the Parish Council Date: 7th May 2019
Public Participation: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO THE OFFICIAL BUSINESS OF THE MEETING, MEMBERS OF THE PARISH ARE WELCOME TO RAISE ANY PARISH ISSUES. ADDITIONALLY, PLANNING APPLICATIONS MAY BE VERBALLY PRESENTED BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR AGENT.
Please inform the Parish Clerk no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting if you wish to arrange a speaking slot. Please keep your speech to a maximum of 3 minutes.
a) Chairman’s Report b) Financial Report
1. Election of Chairman, Vice-Chairman
2. Signing of Declaration & Acceptance of Office Book
3. Register of Members Interests & Declaration of Acceptance of Office Forms to complete
4. Members of the Public
5. Apologies for Absence
6. To receive notification of any Members’ personal or prejudicial interest in any item on the Agenda
7. To confirm the Minutes of Monday 8th April 2019 as a true and fair record.
8. Appointment of Representatives for: Memorial Hall Committee: Parish Council’s Airport Association: Parish Liaison Meetings: ALCA Meetings: BANES Local Council Group: Chew Valley Forum: Flood Representative: Guardians for Defibrillators: Staffing Panel
9. To Receive an update on District Matters from Cllr P May.
10. To receive any updates on matters from the last meeting:
a) Finger Posts Update – JS
b) Tennis Club – SG
c) Pensford 10K Update – JS
11. Matters for Discussion/Decision:
a) To agree Salary Rise for Clerk as agreed by NJC from 1st April 2019
a) Clerks Progress Report – Clerk
b) Memorial Hall Meeting – Clerk
Applications to Discuss:
19/01508/VAR Pensford Garage New Road Pensford. Application for Variation of Condition 15 of application 15/04054/FUL (Redevelopment of car sales site to include erection of 6 no. 3 bedroom houses and conversion of garage workshop to provide 2 no. 3 bedroom cottages. (Resubmission)). Condition Number(s): Condition 15 Conditions(s) Removal
19/01932/FUL 141 High Street Pensford. Erection of a rear infill extension with alterations to roof. Replacement of window at rear with French Doors.
Planning Outcomes to Note:
19/00689/FUL The Wickets Blackrock Lane Publow. Erection of 2 storey dwelling following demolition of existing property. WITHDRAWN
14. Financial Matters:
a) Financial Accounts to March 2019 to be tabled at the meeting.
Payments to be authorised over £100.00
Mrs J Bragg Clerk Salary as per NJC Scale Point 27 £ 747.58
Zurich Insurance Parish Council Insurances Renewal £739.64
SLCC Membership Renewal £136.00
CSH Recycling Take away and dispose of Allotment Site Rubbish £200.00
Payments to be authorised:
K C Printing Register of Members Interests Printing £9.84
Allotment Society Membership Renewal £30.00
Mrs J Bragg Clerk Imprest £37.40
Mr D Lucas Cutting of village green 10/4 & 24/4 £40.00
Receipts to note:
Allotments Allotment Annual Rental £40.00
15. Items of Report to carry forward to the next Meeting:
16. To Note Future Meetings:
DATE OF NEXT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING: MONDAY 10th June 2019 AT 7.15 pm
BANES ALCA AGM 29th May 2019, Avon Room, Saltford Hall 7 pm – 9.30 pm