PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 14th May 2018 AT MEMORIAL HALL PUBLOW LANE PENSFORD
TO ALL PARISH COUNCILLORS
You are summoned to attend an AGM, Annual & Monthly meeting of the Parish Council on Monday 14th May 2018 at 7.15 pm in the Pavilion Room at the Memorial Hall
J Bragg (Mrs) – Clerk to the Parish Council Date: 3rdrd May 2018
Public Participation: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO THE OFFICIAL BUSINESS OF THE MEETING, MEMBERS OF THE PARISH ARE WELCOME TO RAISE ANY PARISH ISSUES. ADDITIONALLY, PLANNING APPLICATIONS MAY BE VERBALLY PRESENTED BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR AGENT.
Please inform the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting if you wish to arrange a speaking slot. Please keep your speech to a maximum of 3 minutes.
a) Chairman’s Report
b) Financial Report
1. Election of Chairman, Vice-Chairman
2. Signing of Declaration & Acceptance of Office Book
3. Register of Members Interests & Declaration of Acceptance of Office Forms to complete
4. Members of the Public: Jane Flower
5. Apologies for Absence
6. To receive notification of any Members’ personal or prejudicial interest in any item on the Agenda
7. To confirm the Minutes of Monday 9th April 2018 as a true and fair record.
8. Appointment of Representatives for: Memorial Hall Committee: Parish Council’s Airport Association: Parish Liaison Meetings: ALCA Meetings: BANES Local Council Group: Chew Valley Forum: Flood Representative: Guardians for Defibrillators: Staffing Panel:
9. To Receive an update on District Matters from Cllr P May.
10. To receive any updates on matters from the last meeting:
a) Finger Posts Update – JS
b) Tennis Club – SG
c) Pensford 10K Sunday 29th April 2018 – JS
d) Affordable Housing following Meeting with Gary Ward – Ecology Reports Quotes.
11. Matters for Discussion/Decision:
a) To agree Salary Rise for Clerk as agreed by NJC from 1st April 2018
b) “Plug –in” for Electric Cars
a) Clerks Progress Report – Clerk
b) General Data Protection Regulations
c) PCAA Extra Meeting – TH
d) BANES ALCA Meeting – TH
e) Draft Local Plan /HELAA Training – JS
Applications to Discuss:
18/01501/FUL Ms Bernard 22 Hillcrest Pensford Two storey rear and single storey side extensions.
Planning Outcomes to Note:
17/06068/LBA Mrs M Thomas The Grange Stanton Road Pensford. External alterations for the installation of oil tank and base and associated pipelines following removal of oil tank from garage (regularisation). CONSENT
17/06067/FUL Mrs M Thomas The Grange Stanton Road. Installation of Oil Tank and base and associated pipelines, following removal of existing oil tank from garage (Retrospective4) PERMIT.
18/00921/FUL Mr & Mrs Barnes 117 Hillcrest Pensford. Erection of elevated single storey rear extension. PERMIT
Planning Outcomes to Note:
14. Financial Matters:
a) Financial Accounts to March 2018 to be tabled at the meeting.
Payments to be authorised over £100.00
Mrs J Bragg Clerk Salary as per NJC Scale Point 27 £747.58
Zurich Insurance Parish Council Insurances Renewal £777.33
SLCC Membership Renewal £128.00
Kelston Forge Belluton Fingerpost £1412.50
Kompan Ltd Play Equipment Memorial Hall Playground £5954.74
Payments to be authorised:
Allotment Society Membership Renewal £30.00
Mrs J Bragg Clerk Imprest £23.40
HMRC Q4 Clerk NI & Tax 6/3/18 – 5/4/18 £35.55
Mr D Lucas Cutting of village green x 2 cuts £40.00
ALCA GDPR Training £40.00
Receipts to note:
BANES Finance Instalment 2 of CIL Payment Pensford Garage £3005.36
Pensford Memorial Hall Donation to cost of New Play Equipment £4962.29
15. Items of Report to carry forward to the next Meeting
16. To Note Future Meetings: DATE OF NEXT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING: MONDAY 11th June 2018 AT 7.15 pm