THE NEXT MEETING OF PUBLOW WITH PENSFORD PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY 18th MAY 2015 AT 7.15 pm AT THE MEMORIAL HALL PUBLOW LANE PENSFORD
ANNUAL followed by MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA:
1. Election of Chairman, Vice-Chairman & Parish Councillors
2. Signing of Declaration & Acceptance of Office Book
3. Members of the Public
4. Apologies for Absence
5. Minutes of Monday 13th April 2015 to be signed as a correct record
6. Matters Arising from the previous minutes
7. Appointment of Representatives for: Memorial Hall Committee: Parish Council’s Airport Association: Parish Liaison Meetings: ALCA Meetings: BANES Local Council Group: Chew Valley Forum: Flood Representative: Planning Sub Committee, Guardians for Defibrillators
8. Parish Council Charity Donation: Agree on Organisation/s to receive a donation.
9. Items for Discussion:
a) Neighbourhood Plan Update – SG
b) Pensford 10K Update – JS
c) New Signs for Village – LC
d) Accounts – JK
e) Presentation of Community Award Certificate
f) Traffic & Safety on the A37 – Pensford Hill
g) The Community Bus
h) Proposed Traffic Regulation Order – BANES Highways & Traffic
10. Clerks Progress Report
Applications to be considered:
15/01672/OUT Mr & Mrs Fear 31 Hillcrest, Pensford. Erection of 1no. Dwelling with associated parking (Resubmission).
Applications considered by Sub-Committee:
15/01415/FUL Mr Baber 85 Hillcrest Erection of single storey rear extension. Parish Council Support.
Tree Works Notification:
15/01759/TCA Mr & Mrs Baxter The Former St Thomas A Becket’s Church. Fell Holly tree. No intention to replace. Parish Council submitted comments.
Planning Appeal Lodged:
14/05615/ADCOU AMP Electrical Belluton Barn Belluton Farm, Stanton Road. Prior approval request for change of use from Agricultural Barn to Dwelling (C3).
Planning Appeal Decision:
14/04771/FUL Mr & Mrs Sessford Birchwood Lodge. Detached Double Garage (Resubmission). Appeal Dismissed.
14/04826/FUL Mr T Gibbons 13 Hillcrest Pensford. 2 Bed Dwelling to be built to the side of 13 Hillcrest. Appeal Dismissed.
15/00329/LBA Parsonage Farm, Parsonage Lane. Internal Works. Consent.
15/00598/FUL Mr & Mrs Radford The Rising Sun. Alteration of existing first floor window openings to create a new escape door access to new external fire escape. PERMIT.
15/01165/TCA Hill House Pensford Hill. Tree Works in Conservation Area. No Objection.
15/01445/TCA Mr P Clouting Chew Cottage Mill Lane Woollard. Tree Works in Conservation Area. No Objection.
12. Financial Matters:
Payments to be Authorised over £100.00
Mrs J Bragg April Salary Net 637.32
Zurich Insurance Cover 732.31
Payments to be Authorised:
National Allotment Soc Membership Renewal 25.00
Mrs J Bragg Imprest 31.50
Mr S King Neighbourhood Plan Banners 72.26
Mrs J Bragg Use of Home as Office 416.00
Receipts to Note:
13. Any Other Business:
14. Notice of Future Meetings:
DATE OF NEXT MEETING MONDAY 8TH JUNE 2015 AT 7.15 pm