Bath & West Community Energy (BWCE) are promoting the Bright Green Homes initiative to householders in Bath & North East Somerset.
This energy efficiency scheme, funds and supports low-income households (owner occupier or private rented), not on gas heating and with low energy efficiency ratings to install a range of insulation measures and low carbon technologies.
A page on the BWCE website provides:
- The range of insulation and low carbon technologies that can be funded under the scheme
- Details of the eligibility criteria
- A link to the expression of interest form
- A checklist of information needed to complete the expression of interest form, including how to find information on your Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
- A basic outline of what happens next if a household is considered eligible.
To find out more go to: