This meeting has been re-scheduled from 12th September due to period of mourning for HM Queen Elizabeth II
PUBLOW WITH PENSFORD PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting to be held on Monday 26th September 2022 at 7 pm in the Village Hall
TO ALL PARISH COUNCILLORS:
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Monday 26th September 2022 at 7.00 pm, in the Village Hall.
H Richardson – Clerk to the Parish Council
Date: 20TH September 2022
Public Participation – Members of Public are asked to inform the Clerk if you wish to attend (15 minutes Maximum): Please note that prior to the official business of the meeting; members of the Parish are welcome to raise any Parish issues. Please inform the Clerk providing name, address and subject matter no later than 24 hrs prior to the meeting if you wish to arrange a speaking slot. Please keep your speech to a maximum of 3 minutes. Additionally, the applicant or their agent may verbally present planning applications. You are not guaranteed a slot if you do not book in advance. Please note the Parish Council cannot make a decision on items that are not on the agenda, but items may be put forward for the agenda for the next meeting.
31.1. To receive apologies for absence.
31.2. To receive notification of any members’ personal or prejudicial interest in any item on the agenda.
31.3. To confirm minutes of the previous meeting held on Monday 25th July 2022 as a true & fair record
a) Applications to consult:
- 22/03428/ADCOU. Unregistered Farm Buildings Adjacent To Sandhills, Birchwood Lane, Publow: Prior approval request for change of use from Agricultural Barn to Dwelling (C3) and associated building operations.
- 22/03521/FUL.13 Hillcrest, Pensford: Two storey side extension and rear decking, formation of 3 No parking spaces to side
b) Decision Notification:
- 21/03227/FUL: Sunny Acres, Woollard Lane, Publow: Alterations to combine two existing dwellings to create 1no.dwelling, demolition of attached garage and outbuildings. Erection of 1no. new dwelling and associated works PERMIT
- 22/00038/RF & 21/00419/EFUL Resourceful Earth Ltd Charlton Field Lane Queen Charlton: Development of an Anaerobic Digester Facility (including retention of the existing Feedstock Reception Building, Digester Tank (x5), Storage Tank, CHP Engine (x4), Transformer, GRP Substation, GRP Technical Room (x5) and Gas Equipment) to produce both gas and electricity for injection into the local grid networks, alongside the restoration of the former Queen Charlton Quarry Site with ecological and landscape enhancements. WITHDRAWN
- 22/00375/FUL: Greenfields, Blackrock Lane, Publow. Erection of dwelling & detached home office including demolition of detached barn. WITHDRAWN
31.5. Matters for Discussion:
- To agree the future role of the Climate Emergency Working Group.
- To agree request from Chew Valley Area forum Sub-Group to direct residents to support available via B&NES to assist householders with the home energy cost crisis.
- To commit to taking part in Clean & Green community Action Days
- To agree proposal to employ a Village Caretaker
- To make arrangements for emptying of Litter Bins.
- To approve expenditure of £67 (inc VAT) for Bin Liners (Retrospective)
- To approve expenditure of £1300 for fingerpost renovations (Retrospective)
- To approve grant application to the community Trust for £1431 towards Fingerpost renovations, and subsequent expenditure of £1431
31.6. Financial Matters:
a) To approve the Financial Report:
b) To approve Payments to be authorised at September meeting:
|Payee||Description||Amount||VAT to reclaim|
|Mark McMullen||Footpath Officer (July)||£85||N/A|
|Mrs Helen Richardson||Clerk Salary (August Payroll)||£742.67||N/A|
|Mrs Helen Richardson||Reimbursement for Zoom(August)||£4.80||N/A|
|DPM Lucas||Grass Cutting -July||£50||N/A|
|HMRC Month 3-6||PAYE||£655.36||N/A|
|Mark McMullen||Footpath Officer (August)||£85||N/A|
|Mrs Helen Richardson||Clerk Salary (Setpember Payroll)||756.37||N/A|
|Mrs Helen Richardson||Reimburse Zoom subscription||£4.80||N/A|
|DPM Lucas||Grass Cutting – August||£50||N/A|
|Poke||Grant – 30.5e||£400||N/A|
|NALC||Training -Essential Councillor||£40||N/A|
|Bristol Foundry||Fingerpost – 31.5g||£1300||N/A|
|Herfordshire Association||Civility & Respect Training||£15||N/a|
|Mike Daniels Reimburse||Bin liners 31.5f||£67||£11.17|
31.7. B&NES Ward Councillor: To receive an update on district matters from Cllr P May
31.8. To receive reports/updates on current matters:
- Defibrillators (light)
- Land For Sale in Blackrock Lane
- ANPR project
- Clerks Progress Report
- Chairman’s Report
31.9. Items of report to carry forward to the next meeting.
31.10. To Note Future Meetings
- Interagency meeting – 27th September
- Parishes Liaison – 12th October
DATE OF NEXT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING: Monday 10th October 2022