PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 10th JUNE 2019 AT MEMORIAL HALL PUBLOW LANE PENSFORD
TO ALL PARISH COUNCILLORS
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on
Monday 10th June 2019 at 7.15 pm at Memorial Hall Publow Lane Pensford
J Bragg (Mrs) – Clerk to the Parish Council Date: 6th June 2019
Public Participation: Please note that prior to the official business of the meeting, members of the Parish are welcome to raise any Parish issues. Please inform the Parish Clerk no later than 24hrs prior to the meeting if you wish to arrange a speaking slot. Please keep your speech to a maximum of 3 minutes.
Additionally, planning applications may be verbally presented by the applicant or their agent.
1. Members of the Public
2. Apologies for Absence
3. To receive notification of any Members’ personal or prejudicial interest in any item on the Agenda
4. To confirm Minutes of the previous Meeting held on Monday 13th May 2019 as a true and fair record.
5. To Receive an update from the Staffing Panel Meeting and to note Staffing Panel going forward.
6. To Receive an update on District Matters from Cllr P May
7. To receive any updates on current matters:
a) Gates on Pensford Hill
b) Miners Welfare Car Park
8. Matters for Discussion/ Decision:
a) Recording of future Meetings
b) Affordable Housing
a) Clerks Progress Report
b) BANES ALCA AGM 29th May 2019 – JS
Applications to Consult:
19/02373/FUL Mr Balzan Hillside Parsonage Lane Publow. Erection of new front porch following removal of existing.
19/01508/VAR Hareclive Properties Ltd Pensford Garage New Road Pensford. Variation of Condition 15 of application 15/04054/FUL. PERMIT
11. Financial Matters:
Payments to be authorised over £100.00
Mrs J Bragg Clerk Salary as per NJC Scale Point 27 £770.16
AED Locator Tag Monitoring Service for 3 x Defibs at £49.00 each £176.40
Computer Services Hard Disk replacement and works to Clerks Computer £142.00
Payments to be authorised:
Action Play & Leisure Mushrooms in Pensford Playground £532.80
Mrs J Bragg Clerks Imprest £36.00
Mrs J Bragg Printer Ink £14.50
DPM Lucas Garden Contractors Village Green cutting 8/5 & 20/5 £40.00
Mrs J Gully Plants for War Memorial £20.00
PCAA Membership Renewal £50.00
Water 2 Business Allotment Water 27/11/19-15/5/19 £28.13
Receipts to note:
Memorial Hall Donation for Mushrooms for Playground £444.00
Various Allotment Rental £150.00
Groundworks Grant Donation to Fingerpost Fund £1000.00
12. Items of Report to carry forward to the next Meeting:
13. To Note Future Meetings: Chew Valley Forum Meeting Thursday 20th June 2019.
DATE OF NEXT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING: Monday 8th July 2019