Your Parish Council exists to represent and serve the local community. Our website provides information to help you learn more about the work of the Parish Council, including agendas and minutes of our meetings.
Parish residents are welcome to contact the Parish Clerk or any Councillor if there is something that concerns you, that you wish to make the Council aware of or if you require help or support. Please subscribe to our email alerts service to receive details of our meetings and other parish news.
Parish Council On-Line Noticeboard
- The October 2022 edition of our Parish Magazine is now available to download here
- Publow with Pensford Parish Council Agenda - 26th September 2022
- Funding for Household Energy Efficiency
- Book of Condolence available on the Mobile Library
- Update on Council Services
- Pensford Mobile Library – Timetable
- Parish Council Meeting Postponed
- Duck Race Postponed
- Pensford Local History Group “Open Day”
- Publow with Pensford Parish Council Agenda - 12th September 2022
View archived announcements here …